Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog.
I have recently joined a healthy lifestyle plan called OurPath.
I started on the 30/07/2018
This plan is for 3 months and leads me on a journey of healthy eating habits

The plan basically is all about healthy eating and cutting out processed foods. We as a nation are so addicted to processed food and drinks that we don’t realise it, well I didn’t until I started my first week and cut out caffeine, sweetners, artificial sugars and anything processed. Well by doing this for the first 2 days I had bad headaches, shakes and didn’t feel too good, some have described this to the same of when you get withdrawal symptoms from drugs or alcohol substances!!
I have got to say if your body can feel like that, then just think to yourself the food we buy in supermarkets and fast food places, what are they putting in our food???
Well my first week has made my body change an awful lot, I’ve not had any craving for chocolate or crisps, which were the two main things I enjoyed the most before this plan, I also feel like I have more energy and that is a must for me as I suffer with Fibromyalgia and High Blood Pressure.

I am not saying that I will be a miracle cure to all the bad foods in the world as I will one day go back to eating some of the ‘bad stuff’ but in moderation and with a different thought process, like saying to myself ‘do you really need or want that?’ I am happy doing this plan and no one knows what the future holds, however this first week as made me realised you do not need all this crappy artificial processed food we crave for, due to so many fast food outlets and adverts on television!

I am not judging anyone at all in what they eat as that is their choice and I except you to do the same to me. I will post my meals daily and give a update of what I am eating and thoughts of the day each.

Thank you in taking time to follow me

Loves and hugs 
MrsB
X

Comments